Psychotherapists: Find out more about helpful resources, including my book, Navigating the Insurance Maze The Therapist's Complete Guide to Working With Insurance -- And Whether You Should (Eighth Edition), at www.theinsurancemaze.com.
Also on my website you can
- Check out my recorded webinars:
- "What Should be in Your Client Charts -- But Probably Isn't: Writing Great Progress Notes"
- "How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan"
- "Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know"
- "What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance"
- "Are You Committing Insurance Fraud?"
- "Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas"
- Buy CMS-1500 Health Insurance Claim forms (carbonless duplicates or single sheets)
- Read helpful articles related to working with insurance
- Sign up to receive my FREE monthly insurance e-newsletter, "What Every Therapist Should Know About Working With Insurance"
- View my Continuing Education workshop schedule to see when I'll be speaking in your area
- Contact me to schedule a consultation for answers to all your insurance questions, or get help applying to insurance plans
Find out more now at www.theinsurancemaze.com